You want to know about your parents and grandparents.
You really do.
You really do.
This is the place to do it!
We start with Gordon, Cherrie, and Carol.
Later, I may put information about generations farther back. We will see.
Later, I may put information about generations farther back. We will see.
On the right of this blog you will see a blog archive.
Under February 2020 should have individual blog pages for Gordon, Cherrie, and Carol.
It was hard to separate the pictures between married couples.
So I combined the pictures into couple blogs. These are mostly "photo albums".
So I combined the pictures into couple blogs. These are mostly "photo albums".
I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures and reading the stories.
They each wrote their own stories.
Cherrie mostly spoke her story onto cassette tapes and Carol typed them up for us.
We are so thankful that they did this for us.
They each wrote their own stories.
Cherrie mostly spoke her story onto cassette tapes and Carol typed them up for us.
We are so thankful that they did this for us.
This is not all of the pictures or information.
PLEASE feel free to add to this.
If you have pictures or stories, send them to me and we will add them.
No comments:
Post a Comment